Friday 24 June 2011

A little haul (from Boots and Primark) and a mini DIY project.

I had a very odd trip to Boots this week (see a Series of Bizarre Events for more info) but I did pick up some things I am rather excited about!

After seeing so much hype about the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, I decided I simply had to have it. I've used some Sally Hansen polishes before (I won the Miracle Nail Thickener and NailShine Miracle in last years Glamour Givaway) so I have pretty high hopes for it- I'll let you know how I get on once I've used it a few times :)  I got mine for £6.08 at Boots -but best of all, I paid for it with my advantage card points! (how I love free things) and it's also available at Superdrug and most supermarkets.




I also noticed these shampoos, it seems Boots have brought them out as a copycat to Herbal Essenses range as they're placed right beneath the Herbal Essences products! but at 99p each (or £1.50 for 2) for 400ml, (much cheaper than Herbal Essences: £3/49 for 400ml, though it's often 2 for £4/5) I thought I may as well give them a try; I got Moisture Repair, which smells nice (but somewhat odd- the coconut and orchid extracts combination is a bit unusual) and Goodbye Dry Ends which smells amazing (red berry and silk extracts) We'll see how they measure up to Herbal Essences!




And finally, my sister is a little obssesed with the charm bracelets at Primark (I'm sure you've seen them, they're absolutely everywhere) I'm not a big fan of them, but this charm caught my eye and I decided to buy it (especially as it was just £1).




When I got it home, I snipped off the hook from the top with some small pliers, and voila- a necklace pendant! (I used a silver chain I've had for a while, it has a small end loop so I can interchange several pendants I have)





                                                                                      xGretalRabbitx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)