Tuesday 21 June 2011

Review: Dove, Triple Moisturising Beauty Care Body Wash.

I often get sucked into buying and using shower products because of their smell- and sure, it IS lovely to come out the shower smelling of flowers or fruits... but it really should be all about caring for my dry skin. Shower gels/cremes often contain a lot of chemicals which can actually dehydrate the skin, but Dove claims that their body wash contains 1/4 moisturising cream to 'replenish the skins natural moisture and lock moisture in for longer'.




I was sent a sample a long time ago (I'm a member of 'With Dove' mailing list, which anyone can join to get free samples, offers and Dove news) and I've been a fan ever since. I really feel like it is moisturising my skin,  and in the summer I often don't need to moisturise once I'm out of the shower. As a bonus, it doesn't bother any patches if eczema and sensitive skin that I have had (though mine is usually mild, so I'm not sure how more severe eczema suffers would find this.)


It has a fresh, clean, soapy kind of scent (pretty much exactly like the Dove soap) which wouldn't necessarily be my first choice, but it's definitely a pleasant smell. I think the new Go Fresh Body Wash range that's now available will be a winner for me when I get my hands on some. I always use on a body puff thingy (yes, that is the technical term), and a small amount of product will make a lovely thick lather. It feels lovely on the skin; it's a rather luxurious product considering the price tag.

Overall, I am really, really impressed with this body wash, and I'd recommend it to absolutely everyone (especially those with dry skin) It is available from most supermarkets and shops, but it's currently on offer at Boots at 2 for £3 (or £2.09) Well worth a look :)

 xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)