Sunday 25 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your festivities today- indulged in too much Christmas dinner, eaten lots of chocolate and ripped open lots of lovely gifts and probably had one too many drinks... :) I'll hopefully be very busy today- doing all of the aforementioned things- so here are a few festive pictures of my tree! Merry Christmas, I hope you are all having lovely days :)





The robin on the left is one I made a couple of weeks ago at my Brownie craft day,
and the one on the right I made when I was a Brownie- about 15 years ago!



Enjoy the rest of your day :) And the Doctor Who Christmas Special!!!



                                                                                                     xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)