Saturday 24 December 2011

(my sisters) Nail of the Day: Warbler nails!

My sister is currently very obsessed with Glee and Darren Criss (Blaine in glee)- it's all she ever talks about, bloody 14 year olds... so for her most recent nail art attempt she decided to paint her nails in Warbler uniform (the boys school glee club) design- like this:


Darren Criss...


She saw a couple of similar nail art designs, so she used those as inspiration, and got to work with some polish- here are her lovely nails:






She used e.l.f. Light Red as a base, and a really old polish (called Black Radiance in Gimmie Blue) for the stripes- with a nail art brush. Then the shirt on the thumb was Models Own Snow White, and lots more work with several nail art brushes, both small and long.

Are you a fan of Glee? I really loved this years Christmas special, it was so festive and happy- I may watch it again tonight :)



                                                                                          xGretalRabbitx

p.s. Just one sleep until Christmas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)