Friday 25 May 2012

Eeek- Have I Got A Haul For You!!!! (a teaser)

My swap package from Pryanka arrived today- I literally squealed as the postman handed it to me (I don't think he was amused...in fact I think he thought I was some kind of nutcase!) And OMG the contents are SO AWESOME!!!!!

I couldn't wait to post about it, so here is a little sneak peek! (EDIT: The haul post is now up!)


What do you see?


There was a teeny tiny hole in the envelope, and I was so excited to open it that I just ripped it open in about 3 seconds!!! :)

I'm going to spend a very happy afternoon playing around with all of my goodies, and I'll show you what's inside the package later on today!



                                                                                                           xGretalRabbitx


p.s How amazing is purple bubble wrap????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)