Thursday 21 June 2012

(my sisters) Nail of the Day: Random (Chris Colfer and Darren Cris) nail art using my new pens! :)

When I got home today and Amy was surrounded by my new nail art pens on the sitting room floor! (she always gets to use my things before I do!!!)

She's done rather an odd selection of nail art, the thumb and index finger are Struck By Lightening (Chris Colfers new film) (the base colour is Models Own Snow White- what else!) the middle finger is a can of diet coke (apparently Chris Colfers drink of choice... the silly things 14 year olds know about famous people...) The ring finger is AVPM; A Very Potter Musical (A Harry Potter musical by Darren Criss) and the little finger has Darren Criss' 'trademark' pink sunglasses.








Despite the random theme I think her nails are awesome- and they really show off what you can do with nail pens :)

Once again, I'm excited to actually excited to try them out myself- but I'm pleased to hear and see that they work really well!


                                                                                                     xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)