Wednesday 18 July 2012

(my sisters) Nail of the Day: The Fault in Our Stars nails :)

As you probably know by now, this weeks 52 week challenge theme is Inspired by a Book (I did Harry Potter nails) and as Amy is currently reading The Fault in Our Stars (on MY Kindle...which I can now barely use myself!) she wanted to do TFiOS nails :)

She created simple clouds- like the book cover- with Models Own Feeling Blue as a base colour (the best colour match we have), then added the clouds with Models Own Snow White with a medium dotter to make the clouds.







I think they're really cute and I love the little clouds, even without the TFiOS association. Though I am very glad she loves this book as much as I do (I might read it again soon, though I want to read the rest of John Greens books first!) and is getting more into reading in general- I've always been a total bookworm, but Amy has only just really started reading for fun.

What are you reading at the moment? (I have a suspicion that a lot of you might say Fifty Shades of Grey...)



                                                                                         xGretalRabbitx

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEE so cute!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy will be pleased you like them :)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)